I'm embarrassed to say it's been far too long since I've been to dentist. Things have been rough financially and I lost my job 2 and half years ago. It's all we can do to keep a roof over our head at present. Thus dental care for all of us has gone by the wayside I'm sorry to say though we do have a dentist. I've always had a tendency to get tartar but now it's hardened to calculus and the back of my lower front teeth are quite discolored. There's some gum recession as well. I'm terrified it can't be reversed with a good scraping and they'll probably have to put under. Is there a chance they can be cleaned and made to look good again? I've tried everything. What do I tell my dentist? How can I pay for it?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - July - 2013, at 20:36 PM

  • You have to visit your dentist to get it cleaned. It cannot be cleaned itself and it can now only be removed by dentist with ultrasonic scaler. If you donot get it removed then it can affect your gums and you can have gum problem with bone resorption and your teeth can become mobile and  you can loose them. So go for dental cleaning and you will need SCRP for whole mouth. You can pay them thru CARECREDIT. for more info on SCRP you can read this article.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-why-root-scaling-and-planning-is-good--716.aspx

Free Dental Consultation