I have 2 lumps on my gum one is soft and one is sorta hard I tried biting the first on it didnt pop and I put a warm rag on it and a few days later another appeared there not painful but i am soo afraid it might be cancer I had some toothaches but they went away and I have had few headaches that make me feel dizzy i was wondering if this might be associated with my gum problem? what do u think my gum [roblem is?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 24 - September - 2012, at 01:02 AM

• The presence of a lump,or mass,on the gums can be indicative of several different conditions. An infection,such as a bacterial infection or localized abscess,can present as a mass on the gums.Oral cancers or tumuors of the teeth or jaws are rarer causes of a mass on the gums.Traumatic injuries and canker sores are some of the more common causes of mass on the gums.The exact cause can be confirmed only after a through clinical examination.So,visit your dentist to know the correct diagnosis and treatment options.In the mean time,try to maintain good oral hygiene. For more info you can visit the link.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-diseases-9.aspx

Free Dental Consultation