Why would a dentist try to save your teeth, when bad teeth run in the family. I requested the dentist to extract my teeth instead he decides to try and do fillings and everyone of my teeth have cavities. That includes the ones he has already put fillings in, I have fillings in everyone of my teeth and I'm in constant pain and have no insurance. I have spent 1,900.00 on dental work and my mouth is worse. The dentist also pulled a tooth and opened up my sinus cavity and shoved a plastic piece in my sinus cavity, along with sutures from top to bottom in back of my mouth, I now have trouble breathing out of the right side of my nose and when I blow my nose I can feel the plastic piece move,And I have to blow it so much I get dizzy, should this have happened to me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - November - 2012, at 03:04 AM

• If you have to choose between tooth extraction and root canal treatment, then it is always better to preserve the original tooth.Root canal treatment is tooth preservation procedure.Getting tooth  extracted instead of  root canal treatment may seem to be a better and attractive solution,but if tooth extraction is done, then replacement of missing teeth will be required.So,getting root canal treatment is more cost effective as compared to getting tooth extraction done. In long run, getting root canal treatment done is a less expensive method than tooth extraction. If much of tooth structure is lost, that is there is not much of tooth structure left, only then extraction is required.If  tooth restorability is questionable, then go for  tooth extraction  instead of root canal treatment. In such case, it is important to replace the missing tooth with either dental implants or dental bridges. If much of tooth structure is still there, then root canal treatment is definitely a better option for you  than tooth extraction.

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-root-canal-treatment-vs-tooth-extraction-915.aspx

Free Dental Consultation