Had 3 composite filings on upper teeth. experienced throbbing pain..off and on afterward..Was real bad at first...but now tolerable. Sensitivity to cold. Bite was adjusted twice. Also have ear ache..not bad, pain in lower teeth and neck also. pain in temple and right above eyes...all the pain comes and goes...endodontic said probably do 2 Root canals...Ent dr said ct scan showed sinus infection on that one side ( same side as fillings). Ent dr also said I have mild TMJ. If its my sinus...why does bottom teeth hurt and ear ache..Ent said no infection in ears..behind ear on back of head on same side aches some. I I don't know if to go ahead and have the root canals or wait...have not finished the antibiotics for sinus...but endo dr did tests on teeth..which had deep..filling due to large cavities. I don't hurt bad all the time...It was bad to start with, but now tolerable..but really for it to all go away....

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - June - 2014, at 19:18 PM

• You have typical symptoms of infected tooth. After the deep fillings, sometimes teeth becomes infected due to trauma and due to this you have sensitivity. You may be having sinus but situation is aggravated due to infected teeth. Ear ache and temple pain is a referred pain. If test for root canal treatment are positive then in my opinion you should go for root canal treatment and this will take care of your symptoms. for more info on conditions where root canal is required, you can read this article in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation