I broke part of my tooth and the other part of it is constantly scratching against my tounge overtime i talk and eat. What should i do i can't take pain anymore please help.!

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - March - 2012, at 07:35 AM

  • You yourself can not do any thing as the tooth is broken and it needs rounding off Go to the dentist who will round off the broken part and you will be comfortable. Rest of the treatment like restoration of the tooth can also be done and that depends upon how much tooth is broken.if the broken part is small and the pulp is not involved then it can be built by the composite. But if the pulp is involved then you have to go for the root canal treatment and after that crown is given. For more info on chipped tooth you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-chipped-tooth--is--fixed-by-dentist-790.aspx

Free Dental Consultation