My mouth is most smelly in the morning. I can get rid of the smell after I brush my teeth. But after 20 to 30 minutes it smells again. Please help me!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - September - 2012, at 21:28 PM

• Bad breath can be due to oral, respiratory, gastrointestinal problems, diabetes, renal problems, and liver failure.So,to eliminate bad breath one should know the cause of bad breath before approaching for any treatment.There are many remedies available to control bad breath. These remedies are discussed as under:

1)Avoid cigarette smoking and tobacco chewing.

2)Take care of your mouth,brush at least twice daily after meals and do flossing at least once daily.

3)Don’t forget to clean your tongue, either with a tongue cleaner or with your brush.

4) Use mouth washes which has chlorine dioxide as it helps fighting off bad breath.

5)Go to the dentist for regular dental check ups.

6)Fruits are really helpful. Fruit like guava and its leaves are best medicines for bad breath

7)Mint leaves and clove also help.

For more info on the reasons for bad breath and the remedies to treat it you can visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-bad-breath-6.aspx

Free Dental Consultation