Hi doctor...i have a temporary gold cap on my teeth...i had a sweet this morning and it was too hard,so my gold cap got lose...i urgently need a home remedy from you cause im far from a dentist at the moment...

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - July - 2013, at 21:08 PM

  • If your cap has become loose then you have to get it fixed by the dentist as there is no home remedy for fixing the cap. Alternative treatment is to get the temporary fixing material from OTC and fix it at home temporarily till you see the dentist. For more info on dental crowns you can visit the following link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-remedy-for-loose-dental-crown-895.aspx

Free Dental Consultation