Hello, My friend keeps getting painful white sores in his mouth and they do not appear to be cankers. He now has an oozing rash on his body to. He has seen doctors but not a dentist. I have included links to 2 pictures. Can you identify at all so that he might seek proper treatment. All they do is give him pain med. http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/TheCastaway1991/IMG_2363_zpsfd7d91d2.jpg http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc496/TheCastaway1991/IMG_2364_zpsd99753e2.jpg He went to ER yesterday and they did blood work. No results yet.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 19 - November - 2014, at 19:44 PM

  • From picutures, it looks like that he has some ulcers which can be due to some fungal infection or it can be because of sharp teeth which keep of causing repeated irritation. However without clinical examination, it is difficult to comment on this. The best way forward is to schedule an appointment with a dentist asap who after clinical exam and proper history will diagnose the problem. Till then try to maintain good oral hygiene and do warm saline rinses. for more info on mouth sores you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-oral-lesions-65.aspx

Free Dental Consultation