Hi I'm a 27 year old mother of two. During my first pregnancy I started to have the enamual litterally start falling off my back molars. At that time I couldn't afford to have them fixed. Then after I had my son 4 months later I got pregnant with my daughter and my teeth got exetremely worse. I use to get such great compliments on my teeth from dentist. I have smiled in almost 4 years now. All my teeth have cavities and or no enamual. I'm on Medicaid and all they will pay for is dentures. Being recently separated from my husband who left me and I have no job or vechile all the money I get goes directly for my kids. All Medicaid will help me with is getting dentures. The thought of having dentures at my age is causing me extreme depression. I've spent the last 6 years worrying over my kids and husband and put myself last. Now I fear for my health. I'm always in pain and worry about the damage I'm causing my body everyday this goes on. My question is are there any places in my area (central Florida) that might be able to help me with alternatives to dentures? My mom has on old friend who is a dentist and he offered me 25% off any procedure I want to do (partials for back teeth and crowns and root canals for front) but even with that kind of discount I can't afford something like that. Especially needing some much for my kids not that I'm separated from my husband who isn't paying child support.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - December - 2012, at 03:07 AM

• Finding a dentist when you have no money or insurance can be difficult, especially when you don't know where to begin your search. There are programs available that help people get adequate dental care when they do not have insurance or the money needed to pay for dental care. There are health departments and social service agencies that will provide free dental care, and sometimes dentists will volunteer their services for free if patients are unable to pay for their services.Each time you call an agency that is unable to help you, be sure to ask them if they know of other agencies that might provide free dental service

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-care-468.aspx

Free Dental Consultation