one of my tooth has been decaying really really bad. Most of it has fallen out, but there is still a piece left; it actually does not bother or irritate me at all. But when I do wiggle it it moves just like being a kid when you have a loose tooth but it's not loose enough to pull it out. It's been like that for a year now but still no progression of knowing if it's going to fall out on its own or not. I was wondering if I can pull it out myself instead of seeing a dentist for that. I know for a fact that I will have to pay more than what they will do to it. I do have insurance, but I really would prefer to take it out myself. Is it safe for mt to just pull it out? It is really making my breath smell horrible. No matter how many times I brush and floss my teeth, 10 minutes later it smells like I have brushed my teeth for months...

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - January - 2013, at 08:24 AM

•  

You should visit the dentist to get it removed because if you try to remove it yourself only the part which is mobile will come out the root of the tooth will remain inside and that will cause the problem. The foul smell is also because of the decayed tooth as the infection is there and food impaction must also be taking place. So visit your dentist and get it removed ASAP. For more info on tooth extraction you can visit the following link…… http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-is-surgical-tooth-extraction-procedure-889.aspx

Free Dental Consultation