really need fast answer, my tooth really aches and it makes me really cry... what to take an oral medicine/ a pain reliver or a antibiotics/

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 15 - February - 2012, at 10:11 AM

  • Tooth ache is either because of gum infection or the decayed tooth. for this you have to visit the dentist. For the time being you can take the pain killer but you have to take the antibiotics also as the infection seems to be there. the antibiotic has to be prescribed by the dentist after doing the clinical examination and taking the radographe. Till then maintain good oral hygeine, do warm saline rinses and can chew the clove and if available you can apply the clove oil. For more info on home remedies for dental pain you can read this article...

Free Dental Consultation