I am a retired. father on a fixed Income with a daughter that needs her teeth,some upper teeth are rotten........She will not leave her room anymore after being examined by a dentist and told that it would cost thousands to fix her teeth. As a father I feel so bad that she is wasting away in her room ,she has no self esteem and cries constantly. My daughter is beautiful inside as well as she is outside.....if only I could afford to help her.....I would give my life to see her happy and able to smile and face the world. Please Help?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - September - 2013, at 20:26 PM

• No doubt cosmetic treatments are expensive but they have to be done. For that you can either go for dental schools where the treatment is cheap or try some charitable dental clinics. In cosmetic dentistry also there are many treatments available. You can discuss with dentist and opt for cheaper treatment which can give better results. for more info on cosmetic dentistry you can check this link .... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-cosmetic-dentistry-85.aspx

Free Dental Consultation