The back of the roof of my mouth near wisdom teeth are swollen, on both sides. And the teeth on the left of my mouth are sore and sensative. All my wisdom teeth have come in and wondering the cause, its going on 5 days after almost 12 hours of vomiting. Couldn't hold anything down and kept drinking water so I wouldn't dry heave. Please help. I can't eat anything and am getting very worried

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 07 - September - 2012, at 02:40 AM

• You should schedule an appointment with your dentist and request him to take an x-ray of the invovled area.Accurate diagnosis can be made only after complete clinical examination and radiographic evaluation.However,the most probable cause of  your illness is infection due to wisdom teeth.Do  hourly rinses with solution of tea spoonful of salt in glass of warm water.You should take more of fluids and should maintain good oral hygiene to avoid any food accumulation wisdom tooth area. Patient should brush and floss properly to avoid any food deposits. Food deposits will aggravate the pain. Here is a link to give you the detailed description on the above link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-abscessed-tooth-55.aspx

Free Dental Consultation