Every couple of days I get this mouth blister ...it has a film on it that I can peel with my tongue or my fingers...does not hurt with film or without. Is this a dental problem?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 14 - March - 2014, at 20:53 PM

  • These are called apthous ulcers which can be there due to multiple causes. It can be because of some vitamin deficiency or due to some systomic problems. The exact etology is not known. This problem is dealt with by dentist. So schedule an appointment with dentist. for more info on apthous ulcers you can check this link in our website for more info on them... http://www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx

Free Dental Consultation