Last couple of days there has been-not necessarily an aching--but a discomfort and sensitivity in my upper left rear molar--the things is, that's where there's a gold crown. Now I seem to be experiencing similar discomfort/sensitivity moving along the other teeth on the upper left side. Starting to worry me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dave

Dave 13 - February - 2012, at 23:35 PM

• Thank you will get it checked out immediately.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - February - 2012, at 20:08 PM

• From your symptoms it looks like that either you have some decayed tooth or the tooth below the gold crown has either decayed or there is gap between the crown and the tooth, which develops over the years because of recession of gums. Radiation of pain is also due to this. For this you have to visit the dentist, who will do clnical examination and do xrays to find out exact cause. If the tooth which is crowned is creating problem then crown has to be removed and tooth has to be treated which can be root canal treatment. If some other tooth is causing problem then needful will be done by dentist. for more info on dental crown problems you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-crown-placement-272.aspx

Free Dental Consultation