Hello....for several months, or more, I have had my front upper tooth be kinda sensitive to pressure. sometimes it even felt like the gum was a little swollen or numb. Lately, it has actually been a little less painful, but my gum is now red, and has a little bulge right above the tooth. What is causing it? Must I see a dentist?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 06 - April - 2017, at 06:43 AM

  • It seems that your tooth has some infection  If the gums are swollen and there is a bulge then you must see the dentist. He will take the X-ray and find out the cause. If the tooth is infected then may be you have to go for the root canal treatment. For more info on pain in the teeth you can visit the following link on our website.....


Free Dental Consultation