I had gotten punched in the mouth about one year ago. Three teeth were hit, two of them I pushed back into place. Around a month after that, I went to the Dentist and he told me that three of my teeth need to have root canals and they need crowns. However, I don't have enough money to recieve that treatmeat at the moment. So, how long do I have before I start reaping the whirlwinds of not getting this treatment? Also, by the time I do get them. which very may well be anywhere from a few months to a year from now, will it be possible for that tooth to remain in my mouth or will I have to have it pulled? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - May - 2012, at 01:18 AM

• If you are asked to get RCT than it would be better for you get it done before any infection starts spreading. Now to get out of the financial burden you can seek the help of CARE CREDIT. In care credit, company will pay for your whole treatment and you can return the payment in easy monthly installments. Also you can visit any dental school where though the treatment is done by budding dentists but it is done under the supervision of experienced doctors. There the treatment is at very very affordable rates as compared to theprivate practitioners.

To know more about free dental check ups you can visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-treatment-costs-94.aspx

Free Dental Consultation