In an accident, they wont pay. No Ins. Little Girl told me I was Ugly. Now dont want to leave house. Please help me. No where to turn. Diane J. Solomon, age 53, santa Barbara, CA 93103

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 17 - December - 2012, at 02:36 AM

  • There are various options for replacing a missing front tooth.Few options are as follows:Acrylic Denture,Maryland or resin-bonded bridge,conventional bridge or Implant.There are various assistance programs that vary from state to state, so you may want to contact your state dental society to see if there are programs in your area.Another possible source of lower-cost dental care is a dental school clinic. Generally, dental costs in school clinics are reduced and may include only partial payment for professional services covering the cost of materials and equipment. Your state dental society can tell you if there is a dental school clinic in your area.Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance.

    For more info,visit the link

Free Dental Consultation