I chipped a piece off of my back tooth on the right side of my mouth. It chipped into the gum and has been hurting off and on for a while. This was a few months ago. Now it's hurting constantly. I do not have dental insurance. What are my options?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - February - 2013, at 09:31 AM

  • For this you have to go tp the dentist as it is difficult to give the treatment plan with out seeing the case clinically and radiographically. If the piece of the chipped tooth is small and is not involving the pulp chamber then it can be removed and if it is involving the pulp chamber then the dentist have to see whether the tooth can be saved or not. For more info on cracked tooth you can visit the following link.......http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-cracked-tooth-56.aspx

Free Dental Consultation