I ve been having pain for 4 days now. with ear pain, mild headache, and problem to swallow. I feel my teeth a bit sensitively weak. When I try to eat I acnt open my mouth completely. And today I look my mouth in the mirror and I saw like a sore and a small pocket hole right beside the tooth. Is this normal?? Or may be a sign of something else??

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - June - 2013, at 20:05 PM

• If the problem is in relation to wisdom tooth then you have to find out whether it is impacted or fully erupted. If it is impacted then you have to get it pulled out and if it is already fully erupted then these symptoms are not normal. This means that you have either decayed tooth causing infection or you have some gum problem. In both cases you have to go to dentist. If it can be treated then he will do treatment like cleaning the pocket or restoring the tooth otherwise you have to get it pulled. for more info on wisdom tooth problems you can check this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-frequently-asked-questions-about-wisdom-teeth-920.aspx

Free Dental Consultation