I have a tooth in my mouth that is starting to decay is there anything I can do to reverse that? My teeeth are going bad and I want to try and save them.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 25 - January - 2017, at 22:23 PM

  • In a very initial stage when the decay has started but cavity is not formed then the demineralized enamel can be remineralized by applying fluoride but if cavity is there then it is not possible to reverse the decay. You can get it restored so that further decay is not there.If your teeth are really going bad then you have to maintain very good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day with fluoridated tooth paste ,by using mouth washes, so that your oral flora becomes healthy and further dacay is not there. You should visit your dentist after every six monthe for regular check ups. This also helps in saving the teeth. If needed you should get the professional cleaning done.For more info on oral hygiene you can visit the following link on our website....


Free Dental Consultation