x ray shows a little bit of dark that they say is bacteria, they want to re do the root canal and then cut back gums some for the new crown, after insurance costing me 1705.00 and i am not in pain, its the last tooth moller on top i am thinking of getting it pulled instead, i am 64 yrs old, what do you think

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - November - 2016, at 22:24 PM

• If it is the wisdom tooth then there is no fun in getting the reroot canal done and then getting the crown lengthning done. This tooth does not help in chewing the food. But if it is the seond molar then you should try to save it but first you should ascertain the prognosis. If the tooth is not paining and you do n't have any symptonms then why to go for reroot canal. Discuss with your dentist and if needed take the second opoinion as without doing the clinical examination and seeing the X-ray it is very difficult for us to comment on this. If it is the second molar and you decide to get it pulled then you have to go for the implant and that will also be quiet expensive. For more info on reroot canal treatment you can visit the following link on our website....

http://www.identalhub.com/article_root-canal-re-treatment-304.aspx

Free Dental Consultation