Hi My teeth are quite yellow. I have good oral hygiene, have never been one of those with a lot of cavities, and I brush my teeth with whitening tooth paste twice a day. I have also tried home whitening strips, but they did not seem to do much. According to my parents, my teeth are yellow because I was born prematurely (and they said something about getting iron supplements), and my enamel is not properly developed. Could it be that my teeh are yellow all the way through, and that all whitening procedures are redundant? Am going to have to live with having quite yellow teeth?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - June - 2012, at 22:56 PM

• You can try certain home remedies for whitening your teeth:

1. Baking soda is the best option available at home to whiten the teeth. Mix some baking soda in warm water. Do gargles with it and after that scrub your teeth gently for sparkling looks.
    2. Also scrubbing your teeth with orange rind is best option available at home.
    3. If you are having tooth stains than you can do strawberry rubbing..
    4. Chewing of lettuce leaves and having its juice is not only good for oral health but wards off the yellow color of teeth.

For more info on teeth whitening methods you can visit the link....http://www.identalhub.com/article_home-remedies-for-dental-problems-88.aspx

Free Dental Consultation