Act 4 yrs back, i had some problem with left side teeth, so i removed tat one, instead of tat i built artificial teeth, for tat infected one and neighbour teeth (just cover for neighbour teeth) but today (30/9/2012) it fell down, all the three teeth fell down

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - October - 2012, at 04:41 AM

• Your problem can be because of gum infection in the area of your bridge or it can be there if the root canal procedure is not performed in the supporting teeth of the bridge.If root canal is not performed in the supporting teeth of your bridge, then you can get them root canal treated.Maintain a good oral hygiene to avoid any gum infection. Use interdental brush in the area of crown and bridge. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to comment what the exact problem is. You need to discuss your problems with your dentist. You can take opinion of a second dentist also in this regard. To know more about problems after crown placement, you can refer to the following article… http://www.identalhub.com/article_problems-after-crown-placement-272.aspx

Free Dental Consultation