i have cavities in my teeth plz recommend solution to this

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 31 - August - 2016, at 22:45 PM

  • If you have cavities ,get them restored. otherwise they will become deep and start hurting you then either you have to get the teeth pulled out or get the root canal treatment. So visit your dentist . He will examine you and take the X-ray's to see the extent oe the decay and give yiu the treatment plan accordingly. For more info on restorations you can browse the following link on our website...


Free Dental Consultation