Hi, my names greg and im 32 yrs old and my upper teeth are basically gone, broken at the gumline. I do have my front 2 but its a matter of time before they break. I am uninsured and will be paying out of pocket and my question is. Im sure they will have to extract every tooth and im researching dentures and implants. Ive been researching this for a yr now and my research has brought me to this ? I know you cant be 100% accurate so could you give me price ranges on both procedures, dentures and implants it will be extremely helpful, financially and timely. All the teeth are broke at the gumline except front two on upper arch. I dont answer numbers I dont know on the phone so I preffer an e mail. Thanks a lot Greg.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - January - 2013, at 20:56 PM

• It looks like that you have to go for full mouth rehabilitation for the upper arch. In upper if you want to go for implant, you have to go for 6 - 8 implants in upper arch which will hold your fixed denture. The cost will be around per implant will be appox $3000 including restoration. But it all depends on treatment plan. The upper complete denture after extraction will cost you around $1200 depending on dentist to dentist and place to place. It is better to go to a dentist and get a treatment plan with estimates and then you can decided what is best for you. Without clinical exam and xrays it is difficult for us to advise you on this. For more info on dental implants you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation