I have a tooth that gets infected and hurts on and off for years now. Its a molar way in the back. Actually theres only a shell of a tooth left with roots. it's been breaking off for years. I have no money or insurance to go to a dentist or doctor to have it pulled or checked. Lately its getting worse. I feel light headed and dizzy. Its swollen and throbbing. My head hurts through one of my eyes. It hurts to swallow. Glands are somewhat swollen also. My neck is stiff and hurts a lot. Also I have pain in my arms and hands. Its possible that I have rheumatoid arthritis, although it hasn't been diagnosed yet. Can't afford to see a doctor. I have heart problems also. Could any of this be caused by my infected tooth and / or can it be dangerous? Can a tooth infection if left long enough kill someone?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - June - 2013, at 08:01 AM

• The infection in the tooth can be dangerous sometimes and you should not ignore it. Go to the dentist asap and if you cannot go to dentist then go to ER. The tooth infection can cause blood infection which can be really bad sometimes. Already your glands are swoollen with throbbing pain. Donot ignore this and go to dentist or ER. for more info on dental pain you can check any of these articles of interest to you. http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-home-remedies-for-dental-pain-41.aspx

Free Dental Consultation