Ok, so I'm 13 and my teeth all seem to be coming loose. I admit, I have taken terrible care of my teeth. I went online and found that it could be gingivitus, I found online that clove oil can help, so I rubbed in on my gums and the next day my gums were swollen, slimey, and peeling. That day I went and saw a retired dentist, a friend of my grandparent. He looked in my mouth, wiggled a loose toothand told me it was normal and not to drink soda, I'm visiting my grandparents in Utah but I live in California. I planned to stay longer but now I'm not sure if I should fly home to see a dentist or stay here and take the mans advice though there getting looser by the day.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - June - 2014, at 06:11 AM

• At the age of 13, if you are feeling that your teeth are loose, then it may be gum problem i.e. gingivitis. But gingivitis at this age can cause swollen gums or bleeding gums but teeth are not so loose that they  come out. Gingivitis is easily treatable. Till you see the dentist, start doing warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day, brush your teeth twice a day and massage your gums with some gum paint and not clove oil. You can use some antibactorial mouthwash also. for more info on gum problems you can check this link in our websit.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-gum-diseases-9.aspx

Free Dental Consultation