hi! I have over crowding teeth, to describe them: I have something like vampire teeth... where my supposed to be canine teeth are above all of my other teeth. and I was wondering how much braces cost a month because my teeth cause a ton of insecurities for me... I also want to know if I pull the ones under the canine teeth if that would straighten my teeth

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - February - 2014, at 20:45 PM

• Proper braces treatment is needed and may be you have to go for tooth extraction but it is always the first premolar which are after the canines are pulled out, but first your dentist will do model analysis to calculate the space which is needed and treatment will be done accordingly. so without clincal examination, it is dfficult to tell whether you need extraction or not. The cost of simple metallic braces varies from place to place and dentist to dentist. However total braces can cost anywhere between $3500 to $4500. You will need to pay $700-$1000 as down payment and rest will be taken monthly over treatment period which may be between 15-18 months. for more info on braces you can read this article.... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-cost-of-metal-braces-in-usa-523.aspx

Free Dental Consultation