I have a bottom molar that has a filling and has just chipped off part of one side.Would a crown or a permanent denture for long term be best. I am 56 years old.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 29 - August - 2016, at 00:25 AM

  • If the tooth can be restored then you should get the crown and save this tooth. Visit your dentist. He will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray and decide about the treatment plan. For more info on crowns in dentistry you can visit the following link  


Free Dental Consultation