I have an infected tooth in the front on my mouth. It's at the top and very visible so i don't want to loose it. It's pretty much just a shell now because of decay. Recently i've began to notice a dog breath like smell and taste coming from the tooth. I think it might be pus. What can i do to draw the pus out? can i still keep the tooth and get it filled?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 28 - March - 2012, at 11:08 AM

  • You yourself can not do any thing . you have to visit the dentist who will do the clinical examination and take the X-ray to find out the extent of the decay. If the tooth can be saved then the root canal treatment is done followed by post ans core. above that the crown is given. if the tooth can not be saved then either you have to go for the fixed bridge or the implant. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link.......http://www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-root-canal-therapy-rct-295.aspx

Free Dental Consultation