To Whom It May Concern: I am 25 years old and already had one tooth eat itself away about four years ago. Since then, no matter how much I brush my teeth, my gums and teeth are turning black. It's scary. I need to know what to do for now until I can pay for a visit. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. P.S. I meant to mention, I don't necessarily have any pain most of the time, but I don't want to look the age I feel. I want to hold on to a little youth since I could hit menopause any day now. Thank you.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - February - 2012, at 10:25 AM

  • You have to go to dentist to get the treatment done for the tooth which is eaten away. As you say that the teeth and gums are turning black that means you have infected gums and decaying teeth and you need the dental treament. The dentist will take xray and do clincal examination. The teeth which can be saved will be either Root canal treated and composite builtups will be done and if they cannot be saved then they will be pulled out and replaced either by dental implants or dental bridges. On more info on dental health you can read this article...

Free Dental Consultation