Dear Sir, Few Days back, My Braces were removed. My doctor said now u have to take Retainer..... for 6 months. It will fix your tooth. after this your tooth will never come out again..... Just i want to ask you that, Is this possible.. to fix the teeth in 6 month... because i read many articles on google. they said no its not possible, You have to wear Retainer for whole life... Please help me out ......... i realy confused and scared....... i spent lot of money on ot......

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - October - 2012, at 23:05 PM

• Keep in mind that the first few months after your braces have come off are the most important ones. If you don’t want your teeth to slide back to the original position then religiously wear your retainers.After a few months you will not need to wear the retainers round the clock. Then you will just have to put them on at night. However, the practice of wearing your retainers at night can be a long process.The actual number of months that the retainer needs to be worn will vary from person to person and how much your teeth need to be aligned in a straight line.Ultimately, it will be your orthodontist and the treatment that you require that will decide the duration of the retainers being on your teeth after the braces have come off.

For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-how-long-i-have-to-wear-retainer-after-braces-522.aspx

Free Dental Consultation