My 4 teeth bridge fell off from left side. I am 55 year old female. I cannot go to the dentist. Please recommend me a glue that I can use to fix it. I would really like to fix it in a way that stays for many months, if not temporarily

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 25 - May - 2013, at 20:24 PM

  • If you  want to fit the bridge permanently then you have to go to a dentist for getting it fixed. Some otc glues are available but they will fix the bridge temporarily and only dentists have access to dental cements which are used to fix these bridges. for more info on dental bridge you can check this article...

Free Dental Consultation