Hi Doc,I am 19years old and six months earlier i had 7 of shark teeth,4 in the lower jaws and 3 on the upper jaws which i got it removed it as it caused me a severe gum pain. i got couple of x rays which shows that many of my permanent teeth are yet to be popped out of my gums. My dental Doc had got my upper front two of my milk teeth removed 3 months back and asked me to wait till the permanent teeth comes out. While now i see is that nothing is been working out between the doctor and my gum,i badly need your guidance to get rid of rest of the milk teeth and for helping me to solve my problem. while on the other hand my lower jaws have come front which is impeding my growth of teeth. The extraction of my front upper teeth has created a huge gap which makes me insecure in talking to people and getting along with my friends socially.Now its almost a year passed but i have no improvemnt and lost all my hopes on my doctor. Now my question is 1. Would it be good if i change my doctor in middle of all this procedure.? 2.As i crossed my pubirty will my permanent teeth grow.? 3. will implant of teeth fix my problem? 4.As im 19 year old ,is my age perfect for a complete dental growth.?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 09 - June - 2013, at 05:11 AM

• I am sorry to read about your dental condition. Normally the milk teeth are replaced by adult teeth  at the age of 12 years. However in your case it seems that milk teeth were retained and your dental growth is very slow. If the adult teeth are present below the milk teeth only then they will come out and this can be seen only in panographic xray. As far as dental implants are concerned, you can go for dental implants at age of 19 years as this age, the dental growth is complete. for more info on dental implants you can browse these article in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation