Hi, I'm only 15 1/2 years old but for a few years now I have had bad breath and yellow teeth. I brush my teeth every day twice a day and I do not consume much coffee and tea. I drink milk and do not take antibiotics. I use mouthwashes and mints all the time but nothing changes. A month ago I used Crest White Strips that cured my yellow teeth and bad breath. However a week later they started developing a yellow color and they are now yellow again and I have bad breath again. Crest White Strips effects are meant to last for 12 months. So I'm not sure what is wrong with me. I don't know if this may be medical or a oral disease. I've tried many remedies, I really don't know what to do now.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - May - 2012, at 23:58 PM

• All you did is fine but you need to maintain a proper order. Here it is...before brushing first floss each and every tooth properly. This will remove the calculus and food deposits that are stuck inside the teeth. Then brush gently in to and fro motion for 10 minutes atleast. After you are done with it do gargles with mouthwash. 

Also concentrate on scrubbing your tongue as maximum times it has been seen that food gets stuck inside the tongue grooves leading to bad odor....For more info on how to treat bad odor you can follow the link....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-tips-for-getting-rid-of-bad-breath-544.aspx

Free Dental Consultation