I have an infected upper tooth and have noticed a white spot on my gum near the tooth. The spot isn't sore but has a somewhat crusty feel. Is it considered a "keukoplakia liason"? If so, how should I treat it? Thanks

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 16 - September - 2013, at 19:58 PM

  • From what you have written it looks like that it is intra oral sinus which is formed in relation to infected tooth. This is basically abscess formation with puss. So for this you have to get the root canal treatment of the infected tooth, if it can be restored or you have to get the tooth pulled out. So schedule an visit to your dentist and get xray and exam done to find out the treatment plan. For more info on tooth abscess you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-causes-symptoms-and-treatment-of-gum-abscess-900.aspx

Free Dental Consultation