i am 35 years old and all my teeth need pulled. they are all broken off into the gums or what little 5 i have need pulled. i get infections all the time and my teeth swell up and sometimes go down by theirselves. right now my front tooth on the left side is swollen and down my neck and above my eye is hurting bad. i dont have any insurance or money to get them pulled. i was wondering if you knew where i could get some help. i need them all out. im staying sick all the time.

Leave Comment

Comments

• barathy

barathy 21 - May - 2012, at 20:12 PM

• Hi Now im pregnant. Actually before1.5 yearsi removed my cavities and my teeth using light cury. but its very paining now. what i have to do. Im in 2 nd month of pregancy. Please give me your advice.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - May - 2012, at 01:28 AM

• You can visit a nearby dental school where your treatment will be done by budding dentists but you don't need to fear as they will be supervised by expert seniors or professors. The treatment their is comparatively very less or may be free depending upon the financial status of the patient. Else you can seek the help of CARE CREDIT. Here your whole payment will be given by the company and you can return them their money in easy monthly instalments.For more info on dental treatment costs you can visit the link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-treatment-costs-94.aspx

Free Dental Consultation