For the last 3-4 years I've been putting off my issue with my teeth. It's come to the point to where I can't ignore it anymore. My teeth have been slowly decaying in the past 3-4 years to the point to where I first, decided I can't smile and now some teeth are getting irritated when I simply eat. I'm wondering what my options are for me and need expert advice on what I should do to fix it and also how I can pay for it with little I have. I'm worried and scared about it. I'm not sure of the outcome of what must be done.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - May - 2015, at 20:42 PM

• First of all you have to visit a dentist and get FMX / Pano done and according xray that, a clinical examination by dentist will decide the treatment plan. The treatment plan will tell you how many teeth can be saved and how and how many teeth will need extraction. Accordingly the procedure and cost will be decided. The teeth which can be saved will be root canal treatment with dental crowns on top of them and the extracted teeth can be replaced with dental implant which is a costly option of around $3500 per tooth and the cheaper is to go for partial dentures. for more info on dental implants you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation