I have small bumps at my teeth that bleed at the time of brushing. A dentist suggested me to test (BT, CT, ESR) blood? What can I do?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - September - 2013, at 20:52 PM

  • You have to find out the cause of bump on the tooth. It can be bony or it can be due to infection in the tooth which became chronic. If BT, CT & ESR is done, if your dentist is planning to excise it surgically. If it is due to infected tooth and tooth can be restored then you have to simply go  for root canal treatment but if it is bony  and causing problem and has to be surgically removed then you have to go for these blood tests. for more info on root canal treatment you can check this link  in our website..... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation