Here's the thing, recently, when I'm eating something, the two molars in my mouth hurt. And I've been told before I had cavities. I haven't been to a dentist at all I think, except for one time, to remove one of my teeth because it hurt. I think it grew back, but not sure. My teeth are crooked are aren't the best. We don't have health insurance, so we can't go to the dentist. I'm 16. I brush my teeth two times a day and use rinse once. I don't floss. What should I do? And also, the two molars currently are feeling uncomfortable and hurts a little.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - March - 2012, at 22:39 PM

• If cavities are hurting while eating that means they are deep and need restoration. If you delay the things the situation will be complicated more and the treatment wil become more expensive. In initial stages the cavities can be restored by filling but if you do not get them filled in time then it starts paining and at that time may be you have to go for the root canal treatment which is quite an expensive treatment. So it is better if you go to the dentist and get the need ful done. If you do not have the insurance you can go to some dental school where the treatment is cheaper. For more info on dental fillings you can visit the following link.....http://www.identalhub.com/article_types-of-dental-fillings-39.aspx

Free Dental Consultation