i had a fixed bridge in front of my tooth my problem isnthe one that used to be the wall of my bridge is aching i dnt understand why and may i know whats the best thing to do. pls help me

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 14 - September - 2017, at 01:30 AM

  • From your question it is not very clear that which tooth is causing problem. What we understand is that the tooth supporting the bridge is causing problem that is also called as abutment tooth. For this you have to go to the dentist. He will do the clinical examination and take the x-rays to find out the tooth which is causing problem and the extent of the problem. If the supporting tooth is infected then may be you have to go for RCT. For this may be bridge has to be removed but sometimes the dentist do the root carnal with the bridge. You have to discuss with your dentist. For more information on dental bridge you can visit the following link on our website.


Free Dental Consultation