My upper teeth is coming forward,It seems so odd to open my mouth..pls help

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 16 - May - 2012, at 23:44 PM

  • Teeth can be realigned or corrected with the help of braces. You can visit the dentist (orthodontist) for removable/fixed braces. Depending upon your age he will suggest you that do you require braces now or after some time becuase generally braces are given after jaw has attained maximum growth/size...To get complete info on braces visit the link...

Free Dental Consultation