I need a set of upper dentures I lost my other pair

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 27 - December - 2016, at 22:15 PM

  • If you have lost the old dentures then you have to get the new one made. If you are wearing the lower one also then you have to decide weather you want to replace the whole set or just get the upper one made. Ideally it is advisable to get the whole set made but if the lower is new  and your dentist feels that there is no need to change then go for the upper one only. Even if you are getting the only upper one made the dentist has to follow the proper steps of denture making.So visit your dentist and get the new upper denture made. For more info on dentures you can visit the following link on our website......


Free Dental Consultation