I am a disabled, single parent 50 yr. old woman, who desperately needs (full mouth) dental services. Had incomplete dental surgery, left w/constant pain due to cracked, missing, sore inflammed, teeth. Cannot eat (special diet), cannot smile, can't B-happy, Has drastically affected my life!

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 03 - June - 2012, at 23:24 PM

  • You should seek the help of dental schools. Though the treatment there will be done by dental students but it is strictly under the guidance of expert and experienced dentists. And don't worry regarding the cost as the cost will be much much cheaper or may be free depending upon the financial status of the patient....For more info regarding free dental treatment you can follow the link...http://www.identalhub.com/article_free-dental-treatment-493.aspx

Free Dental Consultation