Hello doctor, m 21 f.. I hve gap btween ma teeth n canine I cnt put braces nw, as it is nt allowed in my job N ma canine is a little longer dan my teeth Cn I trim d canine a little??? I don wnt 2 go for the CAP treatment Please lemme knw if I cn trim ma canine a little, so dat aftr dat I cn jus do fillin btween ma teeth

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 01 - April - 2014, at 09:29 AM

  • You have to visit a cosmetic dentist as option of selective grinding is there but it cannot be trimmed like that. You can develop sensitivity in the teeth. so only dentist can do it after examination and can decide how much grinding can be done. As far gap is concerned, depending on the amount of gap, this can be closed with composite fillings. for more info on cosmetic dentistry you can check this link in our website... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-children-dentistry-33.aspx

Free Dental Consultation