I had braces fr a little over three years. I had them removed but my teeth werent straight. I had a tooth removed because I had a tooth coming in above it and it needed room. But in removing that tooth, the braces made half (from my front left tooth over) of my top teeth cure upward to fill in that gap. So now I hate to smile. Also I neer got a retainer ofr my bottom teeth, so my front 4 bottom teeth are actually going straight.. as in a line. So now I am unable to wear my top retainer because When i do im not able to close my mouth correctly. I want so bad to have straight teeth and its embarassing to have my teeth be sideways. I jsut dont know how to fix it. Im in college and I dont have insurance anymore, so I was wondering if it can be fixed, what can I do.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 22 - September - 2012, at 03:24 AM

• There are cheap braces for adults in the form of invisalign that can be worn at night. At the same time, there is the traditional metal and ceramic braces that don’t cost as much as the cost of invisalign braces but can cost far less. The invisalign braces have an edge over the traditional braces as they are invisible and no one will know that you have them on. The thing is that there are so many different kinds of braces around and if you go on to ask your dentist and do your groundwork well enough then you are positively going to end up with the right kind of Cheap braces for adults. Cheap braces for adults need not be ones that do not fit or are not perfect for you. There are several different factors to be considered in braces and if you take good care of the cheap braces for adults they will work equally well enough for you. One important factor to keep in mind is that when you have cheap braces for adults on you must certainly be careful about the kind of food that you eat. This means that you should avoid hard and crunchy food that can harm your braces. Also, you will find that they need to be fitted well by a trained orthodontist in order to avoid soreness and discomfort. The use of cheap braces for adults gives you the perfect way to go ahead and make your teeth well aligned in one single line. At the end of the treatment when you see the kind of smile and teeth that it leaves you behind with. At the same time you wouldn’t have ended up spending a whole lot of money on it.For more info,visit the link http://www.identalhub.com/dental-cheap-invisalign-braces-are-a-reality-868.aspx

Free Dental Consultation