Hello, I have a baby tooth (lower incisor) that has never came out, I am 24 years old. The permanent tooth came in sideways behind my canine tooth but it came in sideways. My baby tooth is now very loose and causing me alot of pain, and I really do not want to have a missing tooth there. So my question is, is there any way to move the sideways permanent tooth into the correct position where the baby tooth is currently at? Or will something else need to be done to prevent me from not having a tooth in that spot.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - August - 2015, at 09:34 AM

  • Without seeing the case clinically it is diffcult to say whether the tooth can be moved or not. You have to consult an Orthodontist for this. If it can be moved then it is the best treatment but if if cannot be moved then the space has to be filled by artificial tooth which can be an implant or fixed bridge. For this now you have to consult your dentist who will see the case clinically and give you the best treatment plan. for more info on dental implants you can check this link in our website.... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation