My cap fell off my root canaled molar and I wish to re-attach it. What glue or adhesive do I use?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 11 - May - 2015, at 09:47 AM

  • You cannot glue the cap yourself and for that you have to go to dentist. Dentist has dental cement with which he will glue it back. It will be good if you go asap and get it fixed. Till then donot eat anything from that side and maintain good oral hygiene. for more info on dental crowns, you can check this link in our website....

Free Dental Consultation