Hello. I have an under developed upper jaw and a small mouth to add, making my chin look prominent. My cheeks are flat as well because of my jaw. Do you think using trainers can make my face look normal, or a surgery is the only way? D: BTW, how many days does it take for my face to look normal (not weird) after surgery? I understand that my face will bloat after.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 21 - April - 2012, at 08:48 AM

  • It is difficult to give thr treatment plan with out seeing the case clinically. For this you have to go to the oral surgeon and the orthodontist who after taking a series of X-rays and after making moulds ewill decide the treatment plan. The recovery depends upon the type of treatment done

Free Dental Consultation